top of page

The Full Story

Our Story

During the pandemic of 2020, our family decided to take a risk and pursue a business venture that we had often discussed.  Renovation began on an old country store located on the family farm that had been in operation from 1939-1988.  Roark's Meat Market  is located on a sixth-generation family farm that has evolved from a dairy, tobacco, and now a beef cattle farm.  Our goal is to provide customers with fresh, locally-grown beef, pork, and lamb while adding value to the existing beef cattle operation. All beef that we sell is finished on our farm, and around 90% are born here as well. The remaining 10% of cattle that go through our market are purchased from other local producers and neighbors. All cattle are grass fed and grain finished.  They are hormone and antibiotic free and are fed a non-GMO grain diet.  All cattle slaughtered for processing can be sourced and identified.  In addition, we also purchase hogs and lambs from local producers that also hold their farm operations to very high standards.   We strive to provide healthy, high-quality meat at an affordable price.

Let’s Work Together

Get in touch so we can start working together.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page